“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Lavish Linen Totes


Here is my newest bag the Lavish Linen Tote, and it's a BIG one! I wanted to make a very sturdy bag and the new designer linens that have appeared lately were the perfect choice. I started with Anna Maria Horner's Field Study linen for these first bags but have Valori Wells and Tina Givens linen bags in the works as well. My funky fabric combos appeal to my quirkiness but I also feel it adds a unique quality since these bags are One of a Kind, as most of my items tend to be.








 Created with Field Study Linen, other quilting cottons by Anna Maria Horner. Two large interior pockets (8.5 x 10) and a magnetic snap closure. Interior lining and straps made with heavy cotton canvas. Exterior fabric interfaced for extra durability. Measures a generous 21" wide x 19" tall, with a 34" strap. Roomy enough to use as a very stylish diaper bag, book bag, overnight bag or just a lavish everyday carry-all! It's BIG!



 They're in the shop and ready to ship...go take a look!!

No comments:

Post a Comment