“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Friday, December 13, 2013

Cyber Monday



 Oh, how I LOVE fabric deliveries! Cyber Monday was vedy, vedy good to me. I ordered all of these lovelies from Quilt Home with their awesome Cyber Monday sale...be still my heart! Lets see...we have some Anna Maria Horner Dowry & True Colors, Three (3!) Parson Gray World Tour charm packs and some Amy Butler Belle. I can hardly stand it!


Just the other day my husband was trying to think of any commitments lined up for this weekend and in my mind I was thinking (praying, wishing) please say NOTHING, please say NOTHING. I just wanted a weekend where he could sit on the couch, watch football and drink beer and I could sew, sew, sew with no time constraints. I think my wish came true! Maybe I'll even get some Christmas shopping done, just maybe. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment