“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Monday, September 14, 2009

My Little Muffin!



Meet Jack McFarland Finley, my daughter's dog. He is named after the character from Will & Grace and he channels that spirit perfectly. This little fella is a smart and sassy, sweet little sausage. He weighs 6.5 lbs. and is spoiled beyond belief. He even sleeps with me and my husband. He is known all around our neighborhood as Prince Jack and he literally prances as we take him on his walks. We have people calling out to him as we pass by. They have no idea who WE are but the little sausage on a leash they know well. He has escaped the house several times uaually with one of the neighbors carrying him back after a wild time running around the neighborhood, barking at the cats and pooping on lawns...such freedom! Does he ever get spanked for his bad behavior? Maybe a little swat on his behind for getting into the garbage but it usually turns into a bunch of kisses atop his head and possibly a few bits of cheese for being just so darned adorable. I love my little muffin! Did I mention he's my daughter's dog?

Fitting words: "The more I know men, the more I love my Dog." - Unknown

Music to my ears: Jackie Wilson Said (I'm in Heaven when You Smile) - Van Morrison


No comments:

Post a Comment