“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Log Cabin Fever!




I completed the patchwork top for the Baboo Quilt and decided to attempt a 12" Lob Cabin block for a matching pillow. Well, let me tell ya, I had so much fun cutting, piecing, pressing, & sewing that I kept going. I ended up making four Log Cabin blocks over the weekend which I will eventually turn into fabulous pillows! I love the contrast of the black & white against the bright colors. Do I dare make an entire quilt from Log cabin blocks? I just may dare!

"A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life" - Charles Darwin

Sister Moon - Herbie Hancock & Sting/ Possibilities


No comments:

Post a Comment