“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Thursday, October 11, 2012

No, I'm Not a Knitter...

...but I do know what knitters like in the way of storing their circular needles. These Hanging Circular Knitting Needle Holders have been a best seller in the Mama Roux shop and several local yarn shops carry them as well. They actually sold so fast I had trouble keeping them in stock but I now have a good supply and plan to keep the shelves full and updated with new and colorful selections!


All Hanging Circular Knitting Needle Holders are created with Designer fabrics and clearly labeled numbered Channels 1 - 15 and metric 2.25 - 10mm. Easily attaches to a coat hanger, closet pole or a curtain rod. A very efficient way to keep circular needles kink-free and organized.


















No comments:

Post a Comment