“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pressed Flowers in Rose Tote

Another creation using the extrordinary fabrics of my favorite designer, Anna Maria Horner. Completely constructed using only fabrics from her Drawing Room line, lovely!




Pressed Flowers in Rose Tote, with two large interior pockets and a magnetic snap closure. Created with Anna Maria Horner's Drawing Room home decor fabrics. Nice and roomy measuring 17" x 16" with two 27" straps. Fully lined with more Drawing Room fabric, no raw edges. Heavy interfacing and reinforced straps make this a very sturdy bag! A super stylish bag for everyday use as a generous carry-all, sassy diaper bag or fancy knitting tote.

1 comment: