“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tumbled Rose Shoulder Tote


I love the combination of these two Amy Butler fabrics from different lines. I was excited to accent the tote with one of the vintage buttons from my recent trip to the Gold Country!


Tumbled Rose Shoulder Tote. Pleated tote created with Amy Butler's Love and Lotus fabrics. Large and curvaceous measuring 15"x16" with 17" strap (length, 34" overall). Two large pockets, one inside and one outside. Accented with a charming vintage button! Interfaced to add strength and durability. Fully lined, no raw edges. A very stylish bag for everyday use as a generous carry-all or diaper bag.

Amy Lou Who is hosting a fabulous Sew and Tell Challenge. The Amy Butler Extravanganza! Go take a peek!!

12 comments:

  1. I love those fabrics together. You always make beautiful bags!
    :)
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, what a pretty bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination of fabrics! Love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I've never seen that Lotus print in red, and it is fantastic! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never would have thought to put those two fabrics together! I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I would have paired those prints either but I love it! I'm really crushing on that rose print . . . starting to feel like I "need" it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you put those two prints together. Your work looks so polished and professional!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great combination and your pattern works great! Will you keep it or sell it?? That would be a hard choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fabrics look awesome together. Great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, you make the best bags...is this your own design? Because if it is you need to make a sewing pattern for it so I can make one too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just adore the fabric combinations! It looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete