“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm a Sucker for a Good Dish Towel

Truly, I am! I absolutely love dish towels, the more the merrier! I especially love flour sack dish towels. They are large, absorbant and have cool, vintage charm about them. Since dish towels are part of my everyday life I wanted to create a few fun towels to add some much needed dazzle to my kitchen. I think these will do the trick! I made a few extra and listed them in my shop...instant dazzle for your kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. I just love flour sack dish towels however, I seem to have a problem finding them...do you purchase on line? I love this embellishment you did with them..it really dresses them up...I will have to try doing this...first I need to buy some towels...thank you for the inspiration...

    ReplyDelete