“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bite Me Beastro! I Dare Ya!

A friend of mine makes this naughty, awesome Char-B-Q Sauce and Rib Slather. Won a ribbon at the local Harvet Fair.
I used it this weekend on some chicken...and boy oh boy, it was some mighty good eatin'. I had to share it with y'all. It is thick like molasses with a deep, earthy sweetness and a spicy kick.
If you want to know more about this lip-smacking sauce head on over to Gastro Hounds blog and take a look around...you'll be awfully glad you did!

I've been on a red, white and blue kick lately! Made these banners to go with my table tunner, cute huh?
I'm going down to the creek now to cool my barking dogs...you go on now and git!

1 comment:

  1. A big thanks for the shout-out MamaRoux! Glad you liked my sauce. The grilled corn looks awesome - pair that with a smoked Dixon chile butter. So good, you'll dig your eyes out with a hot fork for seconds.

    ReplyDelete