“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Music in the Vineyards






I love outdoor concerts! Yesterday we enjoyed a beautiful evening lounging on the grass and listening to some Rockin Blues! JJ Grey and Mofro opened the show and got the people on their feet. What an adorable guy. Kind of reminds me of Tommy Castro, another adorable bluesman. During the break we enjoyed some sweet treats. It was a special day, we were on a date! Then the coolest chick on the planet took the stage and "brought the house down". Susan Tedeschi was amazing. Her music even got my husband, Ron, on his feet. Everyone dance and danced, barefootin' on the grass. Afterwards, I actually got the chance to meet the Blues Goddess and shake her hand. I danced all the way to the car. It was a wonderful date!

Wise Words: "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music." - Angela Monet

Listening Pleasure: True - Susan Tedeschi, Back to the River

No comments:

Post a Comment