“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Monday, January 20, 2014

Bug-A-Loo Quilt



Kid quilts are just so much fun to make! I love all the bright and happy colors. I created this quilt around the Bugs fabric by Jone Hallmark for Blend Fabrics. 


I like to mix fabrics up and not use just one collection for a quilt. I added various charm squares of Happy Go Lucky and a few fabrics from Anna Maria Horner's True Colors collection for a kaleidoscope of bold primary colors and geometrics. 


Backed with Kona White and a strip of matching patchwork. Measures 46" x 35".


A perfect size for the crib or as a take along naptime quilt for a toddler.


In the Shop and ready to ship to that special little one who loves all things "creepy-crawly"!

No comments:

Post a Comment