“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Shiny, Happy Fabric!

Yeah! New fabrics are in the house! I happened upon an awesome sale at Fabric.com (20% additional savings on Clearance prices) plus free shipping comes to about $5.00/yard, Woo Hoo! 

I ordered these adorable Jenean Morrison prints from her In My Room line.
So, so cute!

And these sweet purple, pink and blue fabrics
Valori Wells Novella Chevron and Novella Raindrops, a few more Jenean Morrison fabrics, Anna Maria Horner Field Study, and some yummy Denyse Schmidt Shelburne Falls.


At my local Joann's I found a 40% off sale on designer fabrics so I added a few select prints to my ever growing collection of Denyse Schmidt fabrics. 
I so love all the orange!

I've been waiting to cut into these lovelies until I took
these photos...so off to the cutting table I go. 

Happy fabric = Happy me!

No comments:

Post a Comment