“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Saffron Ash, a Modern Tablerunner

I love Lotta Jansdotter and have quickly gobbled up her fabrics as fast as my budget will allow. I appreciate her clear designs and bold, pure colors. Her Echo fabric line is so brilliant that I wanted to allow the fabrics to speak for themselves by framing them in a dark solid and keeping the design very simple. I adore all of the fabrics but my favorite (today) is the Small Spring Buds in Grey. It is so very delicate and light I am thinking about incorporating it into some baby quilts. Of course I will most likely have a new favorite tomorrow and yet another the next day. Her fabrics make me very happy and that's what it's all about, isn't it?




Saffron Ash, Patchwork Tablerunner. Created with Echo fabrics by Lotta Jansdotter. A modern patchwork assortment that will add a touch of sleek elegance to your dining table, coffee table, sideboard or dresser. Measures 46" x 14". Reversable! Warm and white batting, quilted in a simple random wave design. Backed with Kona Coal.

In the Shop!

7 comments:

  1. Great work! Just love how you put colors together! Best wishes for a quick sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! I reallllly like this! Very cool and a perfect use for the Echo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina,
    Is this your own pattern or did you purchase it? I would love to make one just like it.

    ReplyDelete