“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve-Eve

Today is "Christmas Eve-Eve", as my family refers to the day before Christmas Eve. It is the last day to put the finishing touches on the Holiday.


The wreath has been hung, the tree is decorated, one last batch of cookies are baking, my Holiday Tablerunner is finished and Jack has been accessorized.


Tomorrow we will celebrate with family and on Christmas Day even more family. I am grateful for the slower pace of things this year since the kids are grown and there is not that usual hustle bustle as in years past full of school recitals, toy shopping, Christmas caroling, gingerbread house making, insane marathons of gift wrapping and stressing about getting it all done on time. Everything is done and now we can relax and enjoy the Holiday

For whatever you choose to celebrate, Blessings to one and all this Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment