“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Few Gift Ideas!

I love to bring a special hostess gift whenever I attend a gathering or party. Sometimes it's the standard bottle of wine but most often it is something that I have made, something from the Mama Roux shop. Dish towels are my favorite little gift to give but a cute tote is also awesome, especially filled with goodies. My newest bag is called the Project Tote, inspired by my knitting pal, Diane. She ordered several custom bags to keep her various projects contained. These bags are so practical and would be just grand filled with crafty supplies as a Holiday gift.



My newest dish towels come in sets of 3 and are so plush they would be perfect as luxurious guest towels. I will be making lots more as I tend to go through many of these dish/guest towels during the party hopping season!

All items are available in the shop so head on over and grab a few hostess gifts for your favorite hostess or just for yourself!!

1 comment: