“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Boutique Apron

I had several requests to create a workshop, vendor, or waitress type of apron. This is what I came up with. I wanted lots of large pockets and for it to be reversible. It also had to be colorful and sassy, but of course!

All Boutique Aprons are made with an assortment of designer fabrics. REVERSIBLE with four large, front pockets. Fits all sizes. The front measures 30" x 11" with 27" apron strings. Perfect for the workshop, studio, craft booth, gardening, etc...

Made with an assortment of designer fabrics, Tina Givens, Heather Bailey




Made entirely with an assortment of designer fabrics by Denyse Schmidt



Made entirely with Hope Valley and Greenfield Hill fabrics by Denyse Schmidt



Made with an assortment of designer fabrics



Made with an assortment of designer fabrics



Every little thing is in the shop!

1 comment:

  1. The colors you choose to put together are so beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete