“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Monday, April 4, 2011

Altezza Messengers, in Bright Spring Colors!

These Altezza Messengers have become quite popular! They are the perfect size for everyday use and so easy to carry. I added a few more to the shop in bright spring colors, take a look!

Created with Patty Young's Flora & Fauna and Anna Maria Horner's Chocolate Lollipop fabrics.



Created with Heather Bailey's Pop Garden and Metro Living Fabrics.


Spring has sprung and it's time to accessorize accordingly!
Visit Mama Roux's shop for more springy items...

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Beeing a bagmaker myself, I am so inspired by your messengers. Have wanted to make one for a long time, but maybe one day soon ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I love the florals with the Metro living! Very Modern! I also love the fact that they look so sturdy and well interfaced!

    ReplyDelete