“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen...It's Fabric Time!

I got my latest fabric delivery and I just had to share it with ya'll. I ordered from Pink Chalk Fabrics, a snazzy little fabric shop that I just adore.

The fabrics are always packaged so nicely with a sweet sticker.
This fat quarter set of Greenfield Hill in Cranberry is most likely going to be turned into a vintage inspired quilt. Have you see Denyse Schmidt's latest quilt pattern, the one with the spools? How cute is that!
A few Hope Valley lovelies!
This Hot Flash fabric was only $3.95/yard. I bought 2 yards. It's so fun and funky!
This Flora and Fauna Luna Moth was a bargain at $4.95/yard
The postcards that come with each order are so handy with a Quilt size chart. I refer to mine often.
Well, that's all I have to say on this wet and rainy Thursday. Stay dry, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment