“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Monday, March 7, 2011

Innocent Crush Guest towels / Cloth Napkins

A few months back I picked up a couple of Innocent Crush charm packs. Not nearly enough for a big project, like a quilt. I finally decided to create some cute guest towels out of crisp white muslin. These would even make very nice cloth napkins!




Innocent Crush, Guest Towels / Cloth Napkins are 100% cotton muslin. Fresh and crisp. An elegant touch for your guest bath or kitchen table as festive cloth napkins. Measures 14" x 17.5". Embellished with fabrics from Anna Maria Horner's Innocent Crush fabric line. Perky decorative stitching around the edge. Preshrunk. Set of two. In the Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment