“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Monday, February 7, 2011

Pretty, Pretty Scarves

I have really been loving wrapping a scarf about my neck before going outdoors these days. Now, granted, it HAS been in the 80's here in California (please don't throw anything at me) but the mornings and evenings are still quite brisk. I'm the kind of gal that also will use a light and drapey scarf as an accessory, so you can imagine my delight when I found the scarf kits at Above All Fabric! Melanie has such a fun and fresh little shop. These kits were so affordable I bought several, planning to give a few completed scarves as gifts or maybe for the Mama Roux shop...take a look...

They came wrapped in cute little bundles tied with a satin ribbon.
First Impressions Velveteen and Voile Scarf kit
Nightly Romance Voile Scarf kit
Safe Haven Voile Scarf kit
Slow Dancing Voile Scarf kit
I love them all and am not quite sure if I can bring myself to part with any of them. I will most likely be purchasing more of these wonderful kits, as long as they're available and MAYBE give a few as gifts...to MYSELF, tee hee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment