“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Wild Ride

Yes it was, 2010 was yet another wild year in my life. They all seem to be wild in one way or another. 2010 was one of the better ones, not perfect, but pretty good. It's been a year of soul searching and risk taking, rising above the little things and grounding myself firmly to the foundation I have discovered within. A year ago I wrote:

"As I have matured I began to look at where I have allowed myself to settle for things that come easy or by doing jobs that serve others. Even though I have done very well and accomplished much I was not faithful or loyal to my own nature. I now understand that I need to challenge myself to learn more, express more, and become more of who I really am".

I have made an effort to consistantly live by those words, to listen to my inner voice which is now luminous and clear because, after all, it knows the way.

A look back at Mama Roux's year!

Cozy Quilts
Home Accents
Pillows, pillows, pillows
Bags & Totes
Mangia Bene
Jack (Little Muffin)

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them." - Galileo Galilei

Felice Anno Nuovo!

No comments:

Post a Comment