“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Coquette Case

Cosmetic bags are just never large enough. I'm ususally traveling with one that is so full I can't close the zipper. So...I decided to create a very LARGE cosmetic bag...The Coquette Case. Measuring approx. 12" x 8", it's big enough to hold LOTS of cosmetics OR to carry as a sassy clutch. These have a gathered front adorned with an elegant velvet ribbon and conveient loop handle!


Fun and Funky created with Michael Miller's Boho Blossom fabric and a vibrant orange polka dot.

Vintage and folksy, created with Denyse Schmidt's HopeValley and Anna Maria Horner's Good Folks fabrics.

Deep jewel toned fabrics from Paula Prass's Woodland Delight and Jennifer Paganelli's Flower Power.

Visit Mama Roux Etsy Shop for these and even more sassy and vibrant handmade items.

1 comment:

  1. these are great. perfect fabric choices. If you wanted to add them to my flickr group I'd love it! http://www.flickr.com/groups/noodleheadtutorials/

    ReplyDelete