“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Balls and Skeins

Balls and Skeins is a lovely little yarn boutique located in Sebastopol, California. My pal, Diane, from Yarnertia, introduced me to Pam, the proprietor, who was interested in selling Mama Roux bags in her store. I was delighted! She also requested some sassy and colorful needle holders, which I'm currently working on. Even more delightful!

So, if you're in Sebastopol, CA. stop by Balls and Skeins. It's a fun place to visit where you'll get friendly service and a big hello when you walk in the door. You'll discover a huge selection of natural fibers for knitting, crocheting, weaving and felting.

Truly, a charming place for the passionate knitter who has an appreciation for specialty fibers, friendly conversation, helpful tips from professional instructors and...Mama Roux handmade creations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment