“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Festive Holiday Totes!


I just love the clean lines and pure colors in the fabric line At Home For The Holidays, by Heather Mulder Peterson. I'm not really into the usual characters seen on most of the Holiday fabrics. I prefer "down to earth" and simple holiday designs, so this line really drew me in. I mixed in a few other random designer fabrics as well. The jumbo ric rac adds a little jolliness! Everything's in the Mama Roux shop...jingle, jingle, jingle!





Another fabric line I took a liking to is Adoring by Sandy Gervais. Very rustic and simple colors and design. Absoultely fabulous paired with my Oatmeal dishtowels!

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you about liking the colors but not always the cutsy little characters on some of the fabrics. Love the fabrics you picked and I hope you have lots of customers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! What kind of sewing do you have? Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete