“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Monday, September 20, 2010

Folksy Flannels

I received this bundle of joy last week from Above All Fabric! I ordered it knowing that I would make a nice, big, comfy quilt for our family room. Winter is approaching after all!

Well, it's day six post-op for Eliza here at Mama Roux HQ. The vicodin is still being popped every four hours and Slurpees are still being fetched. She was not able to go to school today and most likely will not go tomorrow. Our goal is Wednesday, one week post-op, fingers crossed. No sewing has been done but lots of milkshakes and mashed potatoes have been whipped up and movies watched. Thank goodness for Jack (Little Muffin). He has made sure Eliza stays comforted by his love and warmth. Such a good doggie!

1 comment:

  1. Those flannels looks so great! The colors are so rich and yet comfortable, too.
    Hope E. feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete