“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fancy Pillows!




I made some fancy pillows, yes I did! My living room needed some instant color and a quick facelift. A few fancy pillows did the trick. I used Anna Maria Horner fabric plus a bit of gorgeous grey linen (LOVE linen). I have to admit, I have a bit of a "girl crush" on Anna. She is just so amazing! Besides her family life and her incredible career, her fabrics really speak to me. Plus, she's adorable, don't ya think? I love all of her fabric lines, first I fell hard for Chocolate Lolipop, then I was a Garden Party lush, now Good Folks...just can't get enough of it. These pillows mix together those three fabric lines for a fancy and festive, good time! Opa!

No comments:

Post a Comment