“I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.”

~ Georgia O'Keeffe

Friday, December 18, 2009

Something Wonderful!


I'm getting very excited! Plans are moving forward at a fast pace. My little shop is now listed on etsy and I will open my virtual doors sometime in January 2010! I had an excellent graphic designer, Jennifer Waddel of corduroystarfish, create my logo and I am ready to unveil the finished product. Wonderful! I have been working like a meshuggeneh sewing, creating, researching, planning, deciding to steer my life in a new direction. Most of you have had a little taste of my creations but there is much more on the back burner, soon to be served. As I have matured I began to look back at where I have allowed myself to settle for things that come easy or by doing jobs that serve others. Even though I have done very well and accomplished much I was not faithful or loyal to my own nature. I now understand that I need to challenge myself to learn more, express more, and become more of who I really am. There is still so much more of me to discover. You see, it is all very clear to me now, the whole thing, it's wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. Nina-"Go Girl", I'm so excited for you, can't wait to see your new shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabric stash is beautiful. So much to do, so little time to do it this time of year especially.

    ReplyDelete